Senior Product Manager
Torch Leadership Labs
- Lead the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
- Evaluate opportunities and navigate competing priorities to determine what gets built & delivered.
- Drive product decisions based on a deep knowledge of our users, our technology, the data, our business, our market & industry, and our strategic priorities.
- Simplify complexity, and use your technical and business acumen to effectively provide clarity for your cross-functional team members
- Influence and communicate a vision to a wide variety of stakeholders by creating narratives to frame problems and highlight the business value of potential solutions
- Educate and reinforce the power of a product-driven, design-thinking culture
YOUR EXPERIENCE - BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years experience in a product management role
- Sharp product instincts with measurable success managing the software product development lifecycle
- Proven track record of defining and executing a product roadmap using user-centered design methods and best practices
- Ability to thoughtfully prioritize product work, amidst competing trade-offs and imperfect information
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator with remote teams. Ability to simplify complexity and provide the right information to the right audience at the right time.
- Open, authentic collaborator working across cross-functional teams to achieve business results
YOUR EXPERIENCE - NICE TO HAVE
- Delivering product(s) as part of a service design model
- Delivering B2B2C product(s), balancing the needs of multiple user types
- The ecosystems of learning & development, behavioral science, leadership, employee success, coaching, and/or workforce management
- User research
- Data analytics, including building basic queries
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement PlanLife & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental LeaveTorch Coaching
- UP Days
- Remote Workstation Stipend