Enterprise Account Executive
Torch Leadership Labs
- You will own a territory and target prospects that have 5,000+ employees.
- You will be speaking with C-Suite executives and senior leadership within prospective clients.
- You will be selling our full-suite learning solutions.
- You will be responsible for farming and hunting for qualified prospective clients to build your book of business in addition to hunting and farming within our current customers for upsell opportunities.
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial B2B SaaS environment.
- You have a High EQ and demonstrated the ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and clients from diverse backgrounds.
- You have previous sales experience in a similar capacity -- sold to teams and companies over 1,000 employees and are able to drive multiple stakeholders and teams to consensus.
- You are comfortable leading sales pitches to the most senior executives of top-tier brands, either in person, via phone, or Zoom.
- You experience building a pipeline, running an effective sales cycle, and accurately forecast deals.
- You have experience effectively running a close process, including negotiating legal terms and pricing with procurement.
- You have experience conducting post-mortems on experiments and share results with the team.
- You are proficient in Salesforce.
- You have an agile mindset; familiar with lean startup methodology and able to apply that knowledge to participate in software development and your personal leadership development.
- You have a healthy performance mindset; you have a strong work ethic but are able to balance physical and mental health in order to perform.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Torch Coaching
- UP Days
- Remote Workstation Stipend