Senior Analytics Engineer
Torch Leadership Labs
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and deliver data products that enable smarter decision making.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve data quality, data capture, accessibility and governance.
- Create data models that provide business visibility into metrics such as user engagement, growth, customer health and more.
- Share knowledge across teams, developing best practices and standards for analytics engineering and data warehousing.
- Automate processes to increase efficiency of data analysis across Torch.
- Manage our DBT implementation and develop new data models and pipelines.
- 3+ years of experience as an Analytics Engineer, Data Analyst or Data Engineer
- 2+ year of experience with DBT
- Proficiency with python, SQL and data modeling concepts
- Experience with a modern business intelligence tool (Preset / Superset preferred)
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git
Nice to Have
- Experience with orchestration and ingestion tools such as Dagster, Airflow, lambda functions and Airbyte
- Background or interest in AI and ML Data Ops
- Background in statistics or data science
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Torch Coaching
- UP Days (flexible Fridays)
- Remote Work Stipend