Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
At Torch, we believe in the power of people. People are the heart of every success story. They collaborate to achieve ambitious things together. And they inspire others to build a better future.
That’s why our mission at Torch is to unlock the potential of people, teams, and organizations. We believe that trusted relationships are the key to helping people realize their full potential. When people experience transformational growth in the context of a trusted relationship, they achieve more, their teams excel, and their organizations thrive.
By combining a community of expert coaches, scalable technology, and the latest behavioral science, Torch helps our customers develop their people, create stronger leaders and managers, and drive business performance.
Named by Forbes as one of America's Best Startup Employers, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup comprised of people who are passionate about helping leaders, their teams, and their organizations achieve more. Torch is a remote and distributed team with offices in San Francisco and Buffalo. Please note we are only accepting US based applicants at this time.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to join our Marketing team in sharing the Torch story with the world. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal role in our platform’s success in the market, working closely with our product, sales, and services teams to shape our roadmap and drive customer acquisition. You will deeply understand our target market, buyers, and competition in order to develop messaging and go-to-market strategies for new product launches. You will also be responsible for equipping the sales team and other cross-functional partners for success.
Are you ready to join a world-class, fun, and collaborative marketing team in our mission to unlock the potential of people, teams, and organizations?
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, data scientists, marketers, and salespeople to build and launch products globally - from initial market validation, to positioning & messaging, go-to-market strategy and launch execution
- Drive deep understanding of customers and users and how they engage with our products. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy
- Create validation and segmentation strategies to help prioritize our product roadmap and innovate on our go-to-market approach
- Develop product naming, positioning, messaging and customer-facing collateral such as sales decks, product briefs and videos
- Manage beta programs for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria and influence feature prioritization for launch
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms
- Partner closely with our sales enablement team to develop sales collateral and training assets (including sales decks, competitive battlecards, product launch documentation)
- Collaborate with marketing communications and demand gen teams to bring product narratives to life through the right mix of content and channels to drive awareness, consideration and purchase
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 2 years+ experience in product marketing or related field
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B solutions
- Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
- Ability to collect and use customer insights to inform product development strategies and drive business decisions
- Strategy experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Project management experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open, authentic collaborator working across cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Torch Coaching
- Remote workstation stipend
Torch ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more open positions at Torch
Something looks off?