Executive Assistant to the CEO (Hybrid)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CEO. This hybrid position will be located in our New York City office in downtown Manhattan. This position will perform diverse, advanced, and confidential daily executive level administration. As a result, this Executive Assistant will interface on a daily basis with our CEO and other leaders including our leadership team, Board Members, VC Representatives, and other team members across Tomorrow Health.
The Executive Assistant provides a high level of professional support which includes a balance of senior executive level administration (including calendar management, travel coordination, email management, handling of phone calls and expenses) as well as personal administration tasks. In this role, world-class reliability and attention to detail is required, along with a mindset that no task is insignificant.
- Coordinate the day-to-day and long-range activities and operations of the Executive Office
- Manage complex and dynamic calendars, including scheduling of all internal and external business and personal events
- Screen incoming executive communication: phone calls, emails, Slack messages, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests
- Inbox review and managment; drafting complex and/or confidential correspondence, handling confidential company materials with sensitivity and discretion
- Manage all aspects of business and personal travel arrangements such as booking flights and stays, preparing travel itineraries, ground transportation, dining reservations, making changes as needed and submitting expense reports
- Coordinate meetings to include participant’s travel, lodging, dining arrangements and meeting space as needed
- Prepare and edit documents and presentations as needed; prepare materials and communications for the Board of Directors
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant in a high-performing start-up or growth stage company, preferably supporting the Chief Executive Officer or C-Suite
- 6+ years of progressive executive and personal administrative support experience, with 5+ years as an executive assistant
- You have managed complex and dynamic calendars supporting C-Suite executives with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- You have written and edited internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
- Advanced G-Suite skills (Cal, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Email)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You possess the ability to work independently to analyze and solve problems
- Proficient at optimizing systems/tools for tracking expenses, scheduling travel, monitoring time, etc.
- You have a track record of superior partnership skills and a collaborative approach; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- You have a track record of maintaining confidentiality and discretion, and inspire trust by behaving in a way that suggests personal discretion and integrity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterHelp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated, social-impact focused monthly hosted events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $130,000 - $150,000/yr plus equity, depending on experience and qualifications
Learn more about our core values and work with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.