Product Marketing Manager (Hybrid)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
Tomorrow Health’s Marketing Team is responsible for marketing, branding, and communications efforts towards each of our stakeholders. The Product Marketing team partners with Sales, Customer, and Product teams to scale impact for the company.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is energized about deeply understanding customer needs and developing proactive strategic campaigns to communicate Tomorrow Health's value to the market.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Lead, you will work cross-functionally to deeply understand our customers’ needs and develop proactive strategic campaigns that communicate Tomorrow Health's value to the market. Your objectives are to optimize our engagement with referring providers and DME suppliers including onboarding, order acquisition, and ongoing utilization to build the demand and supply in the marketplace.
- Collaborate on Go-to-Market Strategy with Business Development, Marketing, and Account Management.
- Drive marketing and sales alignment to achieve business objectives through customer advocacy.
- Lead customer engagement programs, including events, workshops, conferences, awards, onboarding, and nurture campaigns.
- Foster ongoing customer education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Partnership teams to enhance product communications.
- Identify and leverage key customers for marketing initiatives, including case studies and speaking opportunities.
- Design and execute customer engagement strategies across multiple channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date library of customer success stories.
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys to drive organizational improvements.
- Create tailored content for account management/customer success to assist at-risk customers.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities among satisfied customers.
- Relay product feedback from advocates to the Product Management team.
- Enhance loyalty, retention, and revenue through cross-selling and upselling efforts.
- 5+ years experience within Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Client Adoption, and/or Sales Enablement/Product Enablement role(s)
- You're energized by interfacing with customers and partners virtually and in-person, where permitted
- You are an excellent communicator with comfort and competency speaking with people all day
- You're excited about working at an early stage company
- You’re able to work with a wide range of stakeholders and manage challenging external discussions; You have tactful problem resolution skills and the ability to analyze cause / effect
- You quickly understand operational business processes and can connect the dots between seemingly disparate operational elements
- You are self driven to identify problems and feel comfortable working independently to solution around needs / priorities
- You have a strong handle of Google Suite, with particular comfort navigating Google Slides and Google Sheets; You quickly learn new systems and feel comfortable interpreting data independently
- You have robust writing skills with experience drafting comms, copy, or any form of external messaging collateral
- You have demonstrated experience managing client relationships
- You're highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and accounts at once, while maintaining attention to detail
- You're ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- You believe deeply in the idea that the future of healthcare can be significantly better and is driven by the opportunity we have in front of us to make it a reality
- You strive for operational excellence and knows that there is always room to do better
- Bonus: you have direct experience in client services organizations, account management functions, marketplace companies, or healthcare organizations
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterUp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 corporate holidays
- Thoughtfully curated monthly hosted events including social events, learning sessions, and wellness sessions
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $140,000 to $160,000, depending on experience and qualifications, plus equity
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.