Health Plan Engagement Manager (Hybrid or Remote)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
This role is part of Tomorrow Health’s Go-to-Market (GTM) team. The team is responsible for launching our marketplace for home-based care in new geographies and managing the ongoing success of our health plan customers. The GTM team consists of Provider Sales, Supplier Operations, Health Plan Engagement, and Network Strategy. The team partners with Health Plan Business Development, Customer Experience, Product, and Marketing to deliver successful new market launches. They are responsible for platform growth.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Health Plan Engagement Manager who will lead implementations and long-term engagements with our health plan partners. Reporting to the Director of Health Plan Engagement, this person will develop enduring relationships with Tomorrow Health’s health plan partners to achieve our shared goals. They will develop the strategy and plan for each partnership and take ownership of partner success.
This role requires a mix of operational thinking and strategic acumen. For new partners, the Health Plan Engagement Manager will lead a cross-functional team to implement Tomorrow Health’s technology and will be accountable for delivering seamless launches. They will also act as the primary relationship owner post-launch. The Health Plan Engagement team is intently focused on: 1) Ensuring strong contract performance and positive experiences for health plans and their members 2) Acting as the voice of the customer by sharing health plan feedback with internal teams and 3) Driving account growth via upselling of new products and services. This is a strategic hire for our fast-growing company that will shape Tomorrow Health’s health plan partnerships and our long term vision.
- Lead the implementation of Tomorrow Health with new health plan partners, effectively coordinating internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure a speedy and seamless launch
- Build trusted relationships with health plan partners, proactively identifying expansion opportunities and strategically upselling new products and services to drive long-term engagement and revenue growth.
- Act as the primary point of escalation for health plan relationships, resolving critical issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure high satisfaction and retention.
- Represent the voice of the customer for internal teams, sharing actionable feedback and highlighting objectives, risks and market intel
- Get hands-on with customer data, tracking KPIs, surfacing insights and opportunities for improvement for senior leadership and stakeholders
- 5+ years of professional experience; experience in a digital health startup a plus
- 2+ years in customer-facing roles; health plans or health system customers a plus
- Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills across all levels of organizations
- Strong analytical and organizational capabilities, including Google Sheets and Excel
- Ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations tailored to individual partner needs
- Growth mindset, consistently learning from diverse sources
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterUp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 corporate holidays
- Thoughtfully curated monthly hosted events including social events, learning sessions, and wellness sessions
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $120,000 to $150,000/yr, depending on experience and qualifications, plus equity
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.