Senior Associate, Strategy & Operations (Hybrid)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people and that the best teams are the most diverse teams that reflect the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
The Operations Team at Tomorrow Health is responsible for managing the quality, efficiency, speed, and adequacy of a multi-sided marketplace, and its ultimate goal is to maintain a dynamic ecosystem and maximize the network effects on our platform. You will be making real-life decisions and building processes that will ultimately impact the lives of thousands of patients in our network.
We are currently looking for a Senior Operations Associate who will create scalable workflows to support our operations stack as we continue to scale, always keeping an eye on the quality of the patient experience. In this role, you will assume accountability for metrics and SLAs, fully understanding their connection to our mission and focusing heavily on data-driven process building and improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role has a results-oriented mindset, the ability to identify and improve process inefficiencies, and has a background in analytics and performance improvement. This role also requires strong interpersonal skills, as the person will be responsible for building relationships with multiple stakeholders in our marketplace (Patients, Doctors, Medical Equipment Suppliers and Insurance Companies).
This is a unique ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an early stage company alongside its most senior leaders.
- You will identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve efficiency in our marketplace operations (accelerate order throughput, optimize Referring Provider and DME onboarding, improve order serviceability, optimize our order routing algorithm etc.), then implement those strategies.
- You will support new payor implementations as a technical project manager, responsible for operational readiness to support workflows and leading the implementation workstream that develops workflows jointly with the health plan
- You will assume ownership for the metrics and outcomes associated with a core component of our operations platform
- In partnership with our Tech Team, you will drive tech-enabled automation by pulling your own data from our databases, synthesizing it, and creating insights that drive prioritization and decisions
- You will bring to light process and technology issues through ongoing measurement and monitoring of our workflows and performance
- You will monitor key metrics daily and report on SLAs, identify risk areas and quickly troubleshoot, and address root cause errors to prevent them from repeating
- Clearly structure your work in such a way that ensures that the best practices you develop can be quickly shared and scaled as we grow
- Has 3-5+ years of experience in an operational, analytical, or professional services role, preferably within healthtech, tech, consulting, and/or investment banking
- Has 1+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Has developed processes & workarounds to ingest and collect data and has a track record of building processes to maintain data quality
- Is advanced in Excel (SQL is a plus), has a strong track record in building dashboards using BI tools (e.g. Looker, Sigma). Bonus: data exploration program experience (SaS, R, etc)
- Has experience building workflows within and managing CRMs (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Is a relentless problem solver, motivated to engineer solutions to recurring challenges you see and to identify & prioritize reducing waste in core operational processes
- Is an empathetic, collaborative person with experience working in fast-paced & high-growth environments
- Has the operational & intellectual horsepower to both learn subject matter quickly & lead process improvement
- Is excited to get their hands dirty to get things done, and recognizes that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- You believe deeply in the idea that the future of healthcare can be significantly better and is driven by the opportunity we have in front of us to make it a reality
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterHelp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated, social-impact focused monthly hosted events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $110,000- $130,000/yr, depending on experience and qualifications, plus equity
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.