Accounting Manager (Hybrid)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
Tomorrow Health is seeking a mission-driven Accounting Manager to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to our Director of Strategic Finance, you will collaborate across the organization and lead our financial accounting and tax efforts. The ideal candidate has high-level technical accounting skills and has demonstrated success in a public accounting and hyper-growth, fast-paced environments.
Lead our efforts to in-house our accounting functions, and be responsible for spearheading the implementation of appropriate systems and controls.
Manage day-to-day accounting activities including the month-end financial close process, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the financial statements, and the preparation of complex accounting journal entries.
Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures while ensuring they are in accordance with GAAP.
Manage the annual audit/tax process, including coordination with external stakeholders and preparation of schedules and filings.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements and enhance financial reporting capabilities.
Other ad-hoc projects as required.
You have 3+ years of Big 4 audit experience. A combination of public accounting and in-house startup experience is preferred.
You have 2+ years of experience with month-end close processes and financial statement preparation.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
You are proficient with Excel, Ramp, Carta, QuickBooks, and Netsuite or Microsoft Dynamics.
You are a strong project manager with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
You have a “start-up” mentality; you are comfortable building processes from scratch and working in a constantly-changing fluid environment.
You have a track record of continual learning and improvement throughout your career.
NICE TO HAVE
- You have in-house experience within a fast-growing health-tech or tech start-up.
- You have supported clients in the healthcare or tech space.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterHelp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated, social-impact focused monthly hosted events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $130,000 - 160,000/yr depending on experience and qualifications, plus equity
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.