Account Executive, Healthcare Suppliers (Remote, based out of San Antonio/Austin region)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
Tomorrow Health’s Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations team is responsible for expanding into new markets and growing within existing markets. The GTM Ops team consists of Referring Provider Sales and Engagement, Supplier Sales and Engagement, and Data and Analytics functions. This role sits within the Supplier Sales and Engagement team which partners with Product, Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing to grow adoption of our supplier-facing technology across markets and refine our offering.
We are currently looking for a Supplier Field Account Executive who will be leading our growth efforts in new markets. Reporting to the Director of Supplier Sales and Engagement, this person will be responsible for driving adoption (sales and onboarding) of our supplier technology in new markets, focusing heavily on by identifying leads, pitching our solution, onboarding suppliers, and working hand in hand with Suppliers to ensure our solution meets their needs. This role will require on-site presence in Texas and you will be spending 80% of your time conducting in-person meetings with Supplier customers and prospects. Some examples of work you will take on over the following 6 months:
- Drive onboarding of suppliers to the Tomorrow Health platform by engaging with both senior stakeholders and operational teams.
- Own the success of your own sales funnel, nurturing relationships with diverse stakeholders, tracking and reporting on supplier onboarding progress and leading cross-functional troubleshooting when issues emerge or conversion between deal stages is off track.
- Monitor the overall health of our supplier relationships, synthesizing feedback, scoping optimization opportunities, and driving product and operational change to continuously improve our supplier value proposition.
- Conduct in-person visits with supplier customers and prospects to pitch the Tomorrow Health solution, drive adoption / onboarding, and build strong customer relationships.
- 3-5+ years of sales and account management experience, preferably selling in the SaaS or healthcare space
- Experience interfacing with senior stakeholders (VP-level and above) and their operational teams
- You are passionate about fixing healthcare. You understand the challenges that patients, providers, and other stakeholders face in navigating our healthcare system, and you are passionate about improving their experiences.
- You are energized by building relationships. You have 3+ years of experience in an external-facing role (e.g. sales, partnerships, client services), preferably at a healthcare technology company. You are able to quickly and effectively connect with people from diverse backgrounds, and you do not shy away from cold outreach with high level stakeholders when necessary.
- You are an excellent communicator. You love speaking with people all day and are equally adept with written communication. You are comfortable with challenging external conversations and able to tactfully de-escalate or redirect them. You are persuasive and adept at selling complex technology solutions.
- You are data-driven. You actively seek out data to guide your work, assess your impact, and surface opportunities for improvement.
- You are scrappy, self-driven, and a quick learner. You’re excited to join a rapidly-changing, early stage company and embrace the curve balls that startups often present. You are proactive in learning new skills, managing your work, and asking for what you need to be successful.
- You are a critical thinker with a positive attitude. Rather than being daunted by challenges, you are inspired to continuously improve how your company achieves its mission. You listen carefully to customer feedback and thoughtfully communicate key insights to drive internal action. Whenever you surface a problem, you try to propose solutions as well.
- You are highly organized. You are able to organize your work and clearly track and report on your progress. You have experience with Google Suite, with particular comfort navigating Google Sheets. You are highly attentive to detail and timelines.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterUp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 corporate holidays
- Thoughtfully curated monthly hosted events including social events, learning sessions, and wellness sessions
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $90,000 to $100,000/yr, depending on experience and qualifications
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.