Account Executive, Enterprise (Remote, based out of San Antonio/Austin region)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
The Provider Growth team is responsible for the adoption and overall experience of our platform’s end users Healthcare providers and their clinicians. Our ability to drive value for patients hinges on providers and their teams utilizing our platform to place orders for home-based medical equipment. At TH, our Provider Growth team builds relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders, ranging from front-line office staff to health system executives to drive adoption of our technology-enabled marketplace as we enter new markets. This team serves as the voice of providers internally, collecting and synthesizing on-the-ground feedback to drive operational and product improvements.
We are seeking a strong go-getter, with the communication skills and drive to foster strong provider relationships on behalf of Tomorrow Health. You will spend most of your time promoting our Tomorrow Health platform to new health systems, pitching across various levels of stakeholders and onboarding end users to our product.
- Drive net new orders on the Tomorrow Health platform across provider stakeholders, including C-Suite members
- Own the success of your own sales funnel, nurturing relationships with diverse stakeholders, tracking and reporting on user adoption rates, and leading cross-functional troubleshooting when issues emerge or conversion between deal stages is off track.
- Monitor the overall health of our provider partnerships, synthesizing feedback, scoping optimization opportunities, and driving product and operational change to continuously improve our provider value proposition.
- 3-5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably selling into health systems
- Experience interfacing with VP-level and above executives You are creative and not afraid to take risks with your book of business!
- You are passionate about fixing healthcare. You understand the challenges that patients, providers, and other stakeholders face in navigating our healthcare system, and you are passionate about improving their experiences.
- You are energized by building relationships. You have 3+ years of experience in an external-facing role (e.g. sales, partnerships, client services), preferably at a healthcare technology company. You are able to quickly and effectively connect with people from diverse backgrounds, and you do not shy away from cold outreach with high level stakeholders when necessary.
- You are an excellent communicator. You love speaking with people all day and are equally adept with written communication. You are comfortable with challenging external conversations and able to tactfully de-escalate or redirect them.
- You are data-driven. You actively seek out data to guide your work, assess your impact, and surface opportunities for improvement.
- You are scrappy, self-driven, and a quick learner. You’re excited to join a rapidly-changing, early stage company and embrace the curve balls that startups often present. You are proactive in learning new skills, managing your work, and asking for what you need to be successful.
- You are a critical thinker with a positive attitude. Rather than being daunted by challenges, you are inspired to continuously improve how your company achieves its mission. You listen carefully to customer feedback and thoughtfully communicate key insights to drive internal action. Whenever you surface a problem, you try to propose solutions as well.
- You are highly organized. You are able to organize your work and clearly track and report on your progress. You have experience with Google Suite, with particular comfort navigating Google Sheets. You are highly attentive to detail and timelines.
- Have a car, as up to 75% travel is required
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in Hubspot (or another CRM)
- Experience working with data visualization platforms (e.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau) and/or working directly in SQL to organize and derive insights from data
- Clinical Experience (RN, LPN, PA, etc.)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterHelp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated, social-impact focused monthly hosted events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $100,000 - $120,000, depending on experience and qualifications
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.