Sales Director, SMB (Hybrid)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
This is a leadership role on Tomorrow Health’s Go-to-Market team. The Go-to-Market team is responsible for launching our marketplace for home-based care in new geographies. The Go-to-Market team partners with our Health Plan teams, Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to grow our platform.
We are currently looking for a Director of Supplier Sales who will be responsible for the growth of home medical equipment suppliers on our platform. Reporting to the Vice President of Go-to-Market, this person will manage our supplier sales team, focusing heavily on achieving targets for suppliers using our technology. Some examples of work you will take on over the following six months:
- Building and refining a repeatable supplier-focused sales funnel
- Coaching and developing a team of deal leads
- Partnering with Marketing and Product to iterate on our product vision based on customer feedback
- Manage the supplier sales team including defining and iterating on sales processes, managing the pipeline, and providing support to your team in customer meetings and negotiations to help close deals
- Personally lead strategic sales opportunities, acting as a primary point of contact for key prospects
- Build a world class team by coaching and mentoring sales team members as well as hiring, onboarding, and training new team members
- Partner closely with internal teams like Marketing and Product to share customer feedback and shape the future of our products and services
- Work with the Marketing team to drive top of funnel, iterate on our value proposition, and tailor our messaging throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with the Analytics & Strategy team to iterate on our pricing strategy, analyze market trends, and build quantitative support for our sales materials
- Represent Tomorrow Health in the media and at critical conferences and events
- 7+ years of experience in sales, including 2+ in a sales leadership role
- Successful software sales background, ideally in healthcare, with a track record of surpassing targets
- Experience training, leading, and developing a sales team to meet and exceed their goals
- Strong proficiency using a CRM, preferably HubSpot, to manage sales pipelines
- Track record of developing and managing sales processes
- Growth mindset, consistently learning from diverse sources
- High degree of personal accountability
- Open to travel to multiple sales regions across the U.S.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterHelp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated, social-impact focused monthly hosted events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Annual company summit in NYC
- Investor network support
First year target compensation range for this position (salary and performance bonus): $175,000 to $225,000/yr, depending on experience and qualifications
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.