Product Lead (Hybrid or Remote)
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health is hiring a product lead to help us reinvent home care. As a key leader in our Technology organization, this individual will play a key role in the development of our platform. You’ll talk to customers, lead a cross-functional team, and partner closely with the Tomorrow Health leadership team to deliver solutions that provide the highest quality care to millions of America. Best of all, you’ll learn a ton while doing it.
If you don’t like being micromanaged, this may be a good fit for you. We’ll depend on you to execute at a high level with a high degree of autonomy. With that trust, we expect you to uphold and exceed high standards as we work towards achieving our mission.
About the Product team:
The product management team at Tomorrow Health is responsible for driving business outcomes through our technology investments. Our mandate is to take the broken and complex workflows in home care and simplify them to get people the life saving equipment and supplies they need. In doing so, we will remove cost, increase speed, transparency, and reliability to improve outcomes for the full home care ecosystem. To do this, we ensure the company is focused on the right problems, and that we can inclusively devise solutions with our partners in engineering, operations, and business development to drive measurable impact – and we have fun while doing it!
- Lead mission critical key results for the company where technology is the key lever to drive a given outcome.
- Work with customers to understand their challenges, and co-create elegant & effective solutions.
- Chart the product vision for the areas you own
- Drive product execution through the full development lifecycle in partnership with your cross-functional team.
- Run regular user testing to identify user needs and create hypotheses
- Analyze product data to detect trends that can be acted upon through product development
- Become an expert in our users needs (spanning patients, payors, and healthcare providers)
- Directly manage and/or mentor other members of the product team including aspiring product managers from other departments.
- Must have a strong product management skill-set already, including: the ability to empathize with customers, break down ambiguous problems, evaluate solution options, rally a cross-functional team around a shared vision, orchestrate execution, and measure impact in a way that informs iterations until we hit our goal.
- Must have a strong technical background, launched developer focused products and understands API focused products
- Must have launched at least 2 products that has been used by thousands of people (required)
- Must have led a cross-functional development team of at least 7 team members (required)
- Must be excited about our mission
- Must be ready to work extremely hard to help us achieve our mission
- Looking for people with 6 years of product management experience.
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.