Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Manager - Finance
Your work will change lives. Including your own.
As the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Manager, you will leverage the depth and breadth of your systems knowledge to help increase the sophistication of our existing systems infrastructure as it pertains to operating as a public company. You will also rely on your interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally across the organization. In your role, you will work closely with the Procurement and Finance teams as well as Business Operations to ensure all current and future needs are met with our operating systems. You will need initiative, a collaborative mindset, and the ability to transparently communicate with team members at all levels.In this role, you will:
- Lead as a functional expert, providing project coordination, user training, and contributing to enhancements for all systems affecting operations, including the company’s ERP and Procurement systems
- Take a leading role in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Provide user support related to troubleshooting and report generation
- Develop and document functional system requirements based on business processes and user operational procedures
- Improve process workflows, automation, and documentation in order to enhance utilization and user knowledge of the systems
- Act as a power-user in resolving Level 1 issues across the company
- Support SOX Compliance needs and standards as a leader
- Liaise with IT on any Level 2 and Level 3 issues as it relates to ERP or other finance-related systems and complex application changes
- Recommend any new system configurations or upgrades to the IT team and work in collaboration with IT, third-party vendors, and internal users to roll out changes
- Help build a working knowledge of the ERP system across the Procurement, Finance, and Business Operations teams related to in-house systems including: NAV, Jaggear, Jet Reporting, Adaptive Planning, Service Now, and potentially others
Location: This position is based at our headquarters in Salt Lake City with an expectation of being onsite 2 days a week.
The Team You’ll Join
Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be an essential member of the Business Operations and Finance teams, reporting directly to the Controller. The Business Operations and Finance teams are fun, tightly knit groups that work together across a wide range of functions and responsibilities.You will be joining a tight-knit cross-functional team with expertise in procurement, finance, accounting and information technology. We work closely with leaders in these disciplines to deliver on complex external and internal reporting requirements. We are challenged by adapting systems to an ever-changing business.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 6+ years of progressive experience in the deployment and management of ERP systems and other tools within a public company
- Expert knowledge of core, end-to-end enterprise solutions (Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience a strong plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Jet Reporting, Adaptive Planning, and Jaggaer.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams and third-party vendors
How You’ll be Supported
Weekly 1:1s with supervisor to receive real time feedback, support and career development
- Weekly team meetings to discuss relevant changes and coordinate work across different teams
For major projects, assistance and training from external subject matter experts Ability to attend conferences and trainings including certifications and new skills
At Recursion, we believe that every employee should be compensated fairly. Based on the skill and level of experience required for this role, the estimated current annual base range for this role is:
To learn more about our level within levels, click here.
You will also be eligible for bonuses and equity compensation + our comprehensive benefits package for United States based candidates. The range displayed on each job posting reflects target ranges for US new hire salaries and is determined by job, level, and market factors.
During the interview selection process, you will connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who will be your advocate and ally to ensure you receive the appropriate compensation that meets your needs for your skills, experience, and relevant education/training, while also reviewing our very competitive total rewards package.
The Values That We Hope You Share:
- We Care: We care about our drug candidates, our Recursionauts, their families, each other, our communities, the patients we aim to serve and their loved ones. We also care about our work.
- We Learn: Learning from the diverse perspectives of our fellow Recursionauts, and from failure, is an essential part of how we make progress.
- We Deliver: We are unapologetic that our expectations for delivery are extraordinarily high. There is urgency to our existence: we sprint at maximum engagement, making time and space to recover.
- Act Boldly with Integrity: No company changes the world or reinvents an industry without being bold. It must be balanced; not by timidity, but by doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- We are One Recursion: We operate with a 'company first, team second' mentality. Our success comes from working as one interdisciplinary team.
Recursion spends time and energy connecting every aspect of work to these values. They aren’t static, but regularly discussed and questioned because we make decisions rooted in those values in our day-to-day work. You can read more about our values and how we live them every day here.
More About Recursion
Recursion is a clinical stage TechBio company leading the space by decoding biology to industrialize drug discovery. Enabling its mission is the Recursion OS, a platform built across diverse technologies that continuously expands one of the world’s largest proprietary biological and chemical datasets. Recursion leverages sophisticated machine-learning algorithms to distill from its dataset a collection of trillions of searchable relationships across biology and chemistry unconstrained by human bias. By commanding massive experimental scale — up to millions of wet lab experiments weekly — and massive computational scale — owning and operating one of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, Recursion is uniting technology, biology and chemistry to advance the future of medicine.
Recursion is headquartered in Salt Lake City, where it is a founding member of BioHive, the Utah life sciences industry collective. Recursion also has offices in Toronto, Montreal and the San Francisco Bay Area. Learn more at www.recursion.com, or connect on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.