Clinician (Contractor, New Jersey)
About the Company
Octave is a modern behavioral health practice creating a new standard for care delivery that’s both high-quality and accessible to more people. With in-person and virtual clinics in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington D.C., the company offers personalized care plans that can include individual, couples, and family therapy, while pioneering relationships with payers to make care more affordable through insurance. By raising the bar on how care is delivered and how providers are supported, we are building a sustainable system that values equity, affordability, and effectiveness.
About the Role
Octave is hiring Licensed Clinicians to work within an organizational structure to provide high quality behavioral health care to our clients. Octave Clinicians will join a diverse clinical team in providing therapy in a collaborative, client-centered, evolving environment. Octave Clinicians demonstrate strong clinical service thinking, informed by evidence-informed therapies. It is our effort to drive quality access and customize mental health treatment plans and service delivery for our clients. We are looking for therapists interested in a contractor position. You will treat adult clients with stress, depression, anxiety, or other mental health concerns via video, using short-term, evidence-based therapies. Candidates must be licensed in NJ at the masters or doctoral level, well-versed in evidence-based therapies, like CBT or DBT, and expert in the delivery of culturally responsive care.
You are a good fit if you are:
- Passionate about expanding access to high-quality mental health care.
- Skilled at providing short-term, evidence-based therapies to a diverse range of adult clients.
- Adept at building and maintaining a strong therapeutic alliance.
- Willing to deliver feedback-informed care using standardized measures.
- Expert at providing culturally responsive and culturally competent care.
- Open to learning from your colleagues and clients.
- Someone who thrives in a culture of thoughtful feedback and transparency.
- PsyD, PhD, LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- Current License in New Jersey.
- Located in New Jersey.
- Certain payor relationships may exclude you from employment.
- Specialities: Couples, Substance Use Disorders, LGBTQ+, Trans+, Eating Disorders, Personality Disorder
- Times: Weekday mornings and Evenings 5-8 p.m.
- Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited school of Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Marriage, or Family and Child Counseling.
- Must be registered with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
- Clinicians are required to maintain appropriate licensure through the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
- At least 1 year of related post-license clinical experience preferred.
Starting pay for qualified applicants will depend on a combination of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is set forth below and this range may be modified in the future.
The hourly compensation range for this role is listed below dependent on licensure:
- $120/hour for master's level license
- $130/hour for doctoral level license
Please complete the following application. Please note that the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions below are used for the purposes of EEOC reporting and are optional to complete. Octave is unable to change these questions and we acknowledge that many of the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions are not inclusive or affirming of all aspects of cultural identity. Octave is committed to an inclusive workplace environment, and this information will not inform how we approach hiring or employment.