Sr. Analyst/Associate, Asset Liability Management
Who we are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing options to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $13 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1 million people prosper from clean energy. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
As a Senior Analyst/Associate of Asset Liability Management you will work closely with the treasury team to ensure all Interest Rate Risk across the company is appropriately captured, measured and managed.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Identifying, measuring and managing all IRR across the organization
- Assist with developing hedge strategies within risk appetite, including evaluation of alternative strategies and assessment of outcomes across a range of market and behavioral scenarios
- Working with Business and Risk teams to ensure accurate and appropriate modeling of customer behavior through the changing interest rate environment
- Maintaining outlook re. market and economic developments impacting customer behavior and future earnings profile of the firm’s assets
- Supporting ALM management frameworks programs ensuring they remain current
- Developing reporting and analytical frameworks for risk measurement and asset valuation to support all primary objective, including collaboration on sourcing and implementation of associated automation initiatives
What you bring to the team
- B.S. in Finance, Economics, preferred
- 3+ years working in Treasury, Risk or Finance function; preferably experience working in risk management or quantitative role, or within a regulatory/consultancy capacity
- Prior experience related to Interest Rate Risk
- Knowledge of balance sheet management, capital markets and banking products, and financial systems
- Advanced Excel skills, specifically working with large datasets
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work/team ethic
- Experience building data automation tools using Python, SQL, or R
Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $100,000-130,000. The position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring talented and driven individuals and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Generous paid time off
- 13 Company Holidays
- 401k Match
- Employee Equity Plan
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- We are remote-first (Must be based in the United States)
- Lifestyle Spending accounts for professional and personal wellness
- Mental Health: Headspace subscription, online therapy sessions
- …and more!
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experience. Mosaic’s vision is 100% clean energy for all. In order to reach that vision, we believe we must build a diverse company where everyone is treated fairly and feels included. In turn, in accordance with Mosaic’s equal employment opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.