We are looking for stellar applicants across a variety of job functions. If you don't see a role that is a fit, feel free to submit your information here!
Lynx is an API-connected healthcare payments, banking, and e-commerce platform that enables companies to embed customizable health-fintech solutions into their customer experience to improve affordability, drive health engagement, and enhance financial security.
Lynx is on a mission to close the gap between health and finance, helping consumers save for, afford, and pay for their healthcare.
Lynx was founded by experienced leaders from both healthcare and finance industries and is backed by prominent VC investors such as Obvious Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Frist Cressey.
At Lynx, we understand the profound impact that socioeconomic, racial, and gender inequalities have on health outcomes and we are committed to building a diverse team to make Lynx products accessible and valuable for those that need it most. To help us achieve our lofty goals, we’re on a mission to find the best and brightest people to join our team.
Why you’ll love working at Lynx
- Competitive salary packages, equity, and performance bonuses
- A driven, optimistic, customer-focused, accountable, and collaborative culture
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan
- A flexible approach to remote and in-person work. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in Boston. For those who prefer remote work we will accommodate you whenever possible
Interested? Let’s chat.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States.