Team Lead Supply Chain Quality
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 950 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Supply Chain Quality Team Leader, you will work hands-on in a Lilium eAircraft GmbH organization environment. Reporting to the Head of PO Supply Chain Quality and being responsible to carry out, coordinate and lead the Supply Chain Quality Team during supply chain, manufacturing and engineering activities in accordance with company internal processes, standard test methods and given ones by the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc) to obtain and maintain the company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Your Day to Day:
- Reporting to the Head of PO Supply Chain Quality
- Leadership of the Supply Chain Quality team with up to 15 team members to ensure allocation of the resources in a time and cost-efficient way while obtaining high company quality standards
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team and delegating the tasks to team members to secure the business needs
- Drive a solution-oriented collaboration with associated production and engineering departments in practical problem solving, guidance and support to meet Supply Chain planning demands for release to use attestation acc. to aviation standards and laws
- Managing awareness and defining priorities together with related stakeholders to have the required suppliers in time qualified and released
- Supplier development and management as well as product, supplier, and special process qualifications
- Develop, create and monitor the SCQ dashboards with relevant KPIs
- Presentation of supplier status in relation to operational topics (APQP, KPIs)
- Support Incoming Inspection to establish incoming inspection plans and attend delegated incoming inspection
- Handling of concessions and non-conformities, as well releasing FAI/ LAI
- Maintenance and further development of the tool for measuring supplier performance
- Identify risks and define and coordinate remedial measures
- Creation and improvement of QM procedures, processes, forms, and templates
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or technical degree in Aerospace or similar
- Several years Leadership experience in managing operational teams
- Experience with Aviation Regulations EASA Part 21 and EN9100
- Good knowledge about Audits, processes, and documentation
- Proactive, good communicator and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organization
- Fluent German and English or any other language would be beneficial.
- Travel worldwide
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.