Sales Director - Head of Premium Market Sales
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
First of all, you´ll work within the fantastic, friendly and dynamic BD team of Lilium!
You will be part of the Business Development team and report directly into the VP Business Development.
Sales scope: Premium aviation worldwide (HNWI + Premium operators). This means that you will take the wide responsibility to set the best strategies to address Lilium Premium market, maximize Lilium jet sales, grow and manage a Premium team as required.
- Maximize sales and meet established goals
- Master and understand aircraft acquisitions and sales
- Identify, qualify, and track sales opportunities.
- Direct and lead the sales of Lilium Jets and related services
- Create and deliver custom presentations to promote company brand and products
- Guide capture teams in the implementation of capture plans
- Coordinate with Director of Marketing on strategy and materials development for the region
- Develop bids and proposals
- Develop deal committee briefings
Grow customer strategic pipeline:
- Identify market trends and make suggestions for untapped areas of opportunity
- Develop new business through visiting, calling, and emailing prospective clients
- Participate in industry events and tradeshows
- Develop strategies and tactics for capturing new business consistent with the corporate strategic plan
- Travel as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Host clients for aircraft showings at Lilium home base or other specified locations
- Coordinate with Heads of Regions
- Provide routine and timely updates to the Management
- Uphold the Code of Ethics of the company
- Manage dealers / resellers / brokers
- Manage the Premium Sales team when Lilium grows
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Business Development, Aerospace, or equivalent experience is required
- Prior aviation sales experience
- Strong negotiating skills a must
- Demonstrate strong team spirit and motivate internal stakeholders to support your campaigns
- Ability to take initiative to work proactively
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
- Organized and self-motivated
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.