Team Lead Digital Workplace
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Team Lead Digital Workplace
Your role and your team:
As part of the IT Operations & Infrastructure team, you will be accountable for providing an innovative, unified and seamless Digital Workplace environment across the organization.
This includes areas like collaboration, communication, devices and productivity applications, all orchestrated together, creating a simple and effective Digital Workplace where technology it a key differentiator.
This is a key IT leadership position requiring a process driven, people centric person who can implement solutions to improve the delivered services and maximize stability, self-service plus automation at scale.
Our IT team enables our business with flexible, scalable, fit-for-purpose and secure IT solutions, covering all areas from ServiceDesk, Onsite IT Support, IT Service Management, Digital Workplace, Identity and Access Management, Network, Cloud platform engineering as well as highly secure, high performance and reliable datacenter services.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for Digital Workplace services, including Endpoint Management, Mail, Collaboration & Sharing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Client Application Lifecycle Management.
- Be the point of contact for the business and senior management instances, identifying and collecting current and future Digital Workplace needs.
- Bring your own vision for innovation, strategic topics and the continuous improvement.
- Define and oversee the Digital Workplace technical roadmap, translating business needs into technical solutions that are aligned with Vendor and IT inputs.
- Lead Architecture reviews and ensure low-level designs are created and up-to-date.
- Define KPIs for Team and service performance.
- Using data to identify, implement and foster a culture of continuous service improvement and automation for optimal user experience and IT service satisfaction.
- Enforce IT standards and educate employees on compliance, policies, and regulations in the Digital Workplace area.
- Take ownership of some IT projects as required, leading them to a successful completion.
- Periodically conducting maturity assessments against the established process activities contributing to derive insights that will identify areas of improvement or risk.
- Point of contact for escalation of tickets from business colleagues or management.
- Develop and implement guidelines and procedures.
- Contribute to budget definition, manage daily OPEX/CAPEX requests, promote cost awareness and sensitivity towards customers and team members.
- Manage vendor relationships and forge partnerships based on transparency and high-quality deliveries.
- Lead the team by example, providing mentoring and guidance to help them excel personally and professionally.
- Define Team and individual objectives, fostering a high-performance culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science, or similar working experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading, mentoring and managing technical IT Teams.
- Extensive knowledge of designing, implementing and supporting, Endpoint management solutions like the Intune Suite and SCCM, mobile device management (iOS) and M365 suite (e.g. Exchange Online, Microsoft TEAMS, Sharepoint Online).
- Deep know-how in managing client devices and Microsoft operating systems, either physical or virtual.
- Experience in managing Application lifecycle and deployments at scale.
- Excellent communication skills, public speaking exposure.
- Working knowledge of IT service management tools (e.g., ServiceNow) and ITIL practices.
- Comfortable with Agile practices and methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structure, and processes.
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial.
- This position requires an onsite presence of at least 3 days per week.
Certifications, not required but helpful:
- Microsoft 365: Endpoint Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- ITIL 4 Foundation
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.