Internal Auditor Part 21G
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Roles and responsibilties
Reporting to the Head of Quality Process Management at our Headquarter in Munich.
You will audit the Production Management System (PMS) of Lilium’s Production Organisation and perform operational surveillance at all sites to ensure the conformity to the internal PMS documentation and at least to the aviation regulations (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100) with the main target to achieve the Production Organisation Approval (POA).
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure that the requirements from Part 21G are delivered in Lilium’s Production Management System for Production Organisation Approval by understanding all stakeholders needs according to practical advice
- Support and mentor other team members on topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for Production
- Providing proactive suggestions from the Quality perspective on how to meet the Part21G requirements
- Plan, prepare, execute, and maintain the internal Audits and Operational Surveillance program and support external Audits in accordance with EASA Part 21.G and FAA 14CFR Part 21.G regulations, and EN9100 standard for Production Organisations
- Work in close cooperation with our POA project management and stakeholder to ensure POA process requirements implementation
- Support the development and implementation of the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Engineering University Degree in Aerospace or related field with Aerospace experience
- Min of 5 years of experience to be confident in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality System in aviation; preferred in an Aerospace Production Organisation
- Experience in EASA Part 21.G and EN9100 or equivalent Quality requirements
- Experience in internal auditing and surveillance and trained according to ISO19011
- Must be proactive and a good communicator to foster collaboration across all levels of the organisation. Solving conflicts and target-oriented work style using analytic problem-solving skills to find creative and feasible solutions
- Agile and Lean mindset and high level of self-reliance to navigate through ambiguity
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures, and processes
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.