Portfolio Manager - Maternity Contract
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary, yet with a meaningful purpose. We take pride in pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 400 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We are also passionate about creating an inclusive culture, with more than 40 nationalities working with us to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
In this position, you will report to the Head of Commercial Operations, where this role’s scope of responsibility will be split to work closely with our Commercial Project Managers (as well as stakeholders from the wider Commercial, Operations and Engineering teams), to manage the Commercial Portfolio and drive the delivery of Commercial Programs and Projects ensuring that they adhere to agreed time, cost and quality tolerances, while also inputting into Sales Operations and Commercial Planning.
Our Commercial Projects are quite complex in their nature and will follow a typical Project Management lifecycle from discovery through to execution This can range in context from Sales, Communications and Events to Flight Operations, through to the Design and Brand of our product, hence this role would be a fantastic opportunity for Senior Project Managers / Program Managers based in Munich, Germany, with previous aerospace or aviation experience who are open and willing to mentor and coach Junior Project Managers.
This is a contract role covering maternity.
Your Day to Day:
- Accountable for the Commercial Portfolio of projects, ensuring that there is accurate prioritization, tracking and reporting in place.
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end delivery of all a diverse portfolio of projects for stakeholders across Commercial, ensuring all delivery and releases adhere to agreed time, cost and quality tolerances.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial Operations to lead a collaborative and transparent planning and strategic process with the teams, ensuring that priorities, conflicts and dependencies are captured, communicated and managed.
- Identification and tracking of any Program/Project issues, risks and constraints, to be raised for unblocking and escalation.
- Responsible for identifying and applying learnings, to contribute towards continuous improvements and efficiencies across Commercial and with wider stakeholders.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Project Managers in the team.
- A solid background in aerospace or aviation, with experience of Project Management best practice (planning on a global scale, risk management, stakeholder management, dependency management, financial management)
- Be an expert in agile delivery and project management frameworks, tools and processes, able to successfully deliver complex, multi-workstream, cross-functional Programs and projects.
- Open to mentoring and coaching Project Managers on Project Management best practices.
- Be motivated by fast paced environments, where a high degree of autonomy and personal responsibility are given to teams in order to create success.
- Preferably experience with ZOHO CRM
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Any other language will be advantageous
- Passionate about constantly getting better - with the drive to create continuous improvements across the organisation.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.