Lead Flight Test Engineer (Spain)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Lead Flight Test Engineer
As a Lead Flight Test Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, conducting and supervising flight test campaigns, including documentation, certification discussions, instrumentation, etc.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting flight test campaigns of our prototypes.
- Coordinate with all interface areas: engineers, pilots, technicians and other personnel to guarantee the aircraft readiness for the test.
- Help setting up a Flight Test organisation for Manned/Unmanned Aircrafts.
- Write test plans and test reports.
- Develop risk assessments.
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a correlate Engineering area.
- Experience with data processing, reduction, and analysis.
- Minimum EASA CAT 2 Lead Flight Test Engineer.
- Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) certificates A1, A2, A3 and experience beneficial.
- EASA medical license Class 2 valid.
- Radio operator license beneficial.
- Excellent team player.
- Experience with AGILE methods and Program Management tools beneficial.
- High level of self-confidence, with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Strong Safety Mindset.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential. Spanish language skills are a differential.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.