Senior Airline Marketing Manager
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and Your Team:
The Senior Airline Marketing Manager will support the Head of Marketing & Business Development in the creation, rollout and delivery of the sales strategy and global marketing execution of Lilium.
Together with the Heads of the Commercial department and their teams, you will support the business in delivering the commercial strategy. You will provide market intelligence and strategic insights to help guide the business towards a successful entry into service by coordinating priorities, stakeholders, and dependencies.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, as well as to develop cross-functional relationships. You will join a very dynamic, and international team and have a direct input into the product development and business strategy.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop customer segmentations and market potential, TAM analysis.
- Support the Business Development team on the latest campaigns.
- Regularly monitor key market trends, competitive threats and growth drivers and generate impactful insights to guide strategic business decisions.
- Coordinate with internal teams across the business to ensure the successful delivery of Commercial initiatives.
- Be the commercial product and market expert within Commercial.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience in market intelligence, marketing analytics and marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Initiative, drive and adaptability to build your desired career, with support from our leaders.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in aviation is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently is essential
- Fluent in English
- 401k is not offered at this time
- 20 days’ vacation
- US Bank holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous People’s Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Locations: You must live in Washington DC, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, New Jesey, New York, Virginia, Illinois, Texas
- Candidate must have the right to live and work legally in the USA (either GC or citizen)
Working remotely / working from home with travel when required
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.