Senior SOC Specialist
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Cyber Security Architect
Your role and your team:
You would be one of the early joiners in the growing Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) at Lilium. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our overall Cyber Security landscape for both IT and OT sides of our business.
You will be a part of the Cyber Security Operations Team and report directly to the Head of Cyber Security Operations
Your Day to Day Tasks:
- Design, build and review an overall comprehensive Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Assist in designing and developing new uses cases for SIEM and automating processes where possible
- Regularly review and monitor our systems for security issues and investigate security breaches
- Provide in-depth cybersecurity analysis and trending of vulnerabilities, incidents and alerts from a SIEM/EDR/SOAR system
- Review & respond to alerts received in the group cyber security mailbox
- Triage alerts and respond to raised cyber security incidents
- Track advanced persistent threat (APTs) and other threat actors across our landscape
- Proactively hunting for threats across our landscape (IT and OT)
- Correlate data across information sources and recognize notable patterns
- Keep an eye on current threats in the cyber security space and assist in implementing preventative measures within Lilium
- Experience from a Managed Security Services or in-house Security Operations Center
- Developed and implemented new cybersecurity use cases for SIEM
- Experience with SOAR or automation of tasks (e.g., scripting)
- Experience in working with AWS or Azure security services
- Experience in endpoint protection and response solutions
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of the methodologies to conduct reviews of security vulnerabilities
- Experience is managing cyber security incidents
- Work experience in an international environment 5+ years
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and German would be good to have
- Proactive and solution oriented independent working approach
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.