Technician - Energy System Assembly (m/f/d)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Design and manufacture electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
Be part of a world-class team of leaders, experts, technicians and engineers working together to passionately transform our mobility.
Your role on the team:
You will report directly to the Production Team Lead and work with our Aircraft Systems Production Team. The power systems/battery assembly team handles all power system assembly processes and delivers state-of-the-art battery technology for our jets.
This is your opportunity to start in one of the fastest growing, best funded, and most exciting companies in the world as well as be a part of the Lilium Jet journey from the beginning.
Your daily tasks:
- Work as part of an independent team of system technicians and electricians
- Responsibility for safety, delivery and quality during all phases of the assembly process
- Visual inspection and basic testing of battery cells
- Bonding of mechanical components
- Troubleshooting and reporting defects back to the appropriate teams
- Implement and maintain production system manufacturing data
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineering team to improve processes, equipment and tooling, and repair solutions
- Completed training as a mechanic or mechatronics technician or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in manufacturing and/or repairing electromechanical components
- Confident handling of medium and high voltage systems up to 1kV direct current
- Experience working with high power battery systems as well as high volume production machines
- Ability to read documentation and work according to instructions - also in English.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.