HR Operations Specialist / People Business Associate
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
People Business Associate
Your Role and your Team:
As the HR Operations Specialist, you will provide a seamless support service to the wider HR Services Teams and provide full employee lifecycle support to various departments within Lilium. You will also assist with the monthly payroll and employee benefits processes.
Your Day to Day:
- Administration of the new hire process (creating & sending employment contracts, inputting relevant data into the HR system, ensuring that all employee information is accurate and up to date)
- Producing all letters for employees relating to changes to terms and conditions of their employment within set timeframes and in line with any relevant legislation.
- Administration of the leavers process, including the production of the confirmation letters.
- Completion of request references, e.g mortgage reference letters, and confirmation of employment letters. reference requests and VISA references.
- Managing the probationary review process, tracking on the HR Software and sending reminders to Managers, as well as chasing associated paperwork and issuing probationary review outcome letters.
- Liaising with Payroll to ensure that all changes of details / contractual clauses are processed correctly and in time for the payroll cut-off date.
- Processing Maternity / Paternity / Adoption / Shared Parental Leave within the appropriate timeframes and in line with policies and / or relevant legislation.
- Liaising with Line Managers, employees, and HR Business Partners in relation to queries and documentation to support.
- Action Tickets in People HUB to resolution or escalation as required.
- General administrative tasks, such as ensuring that all departmental filing (both paper copies and electronic) is up to date and stored in accordance with the Data Protection"
- Experience gained working within in HR / People administration
- Experience managing high volumes of work in a fast-paced international working environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in international relocation, visa and work permit processes
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes up to gross
- Experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS - Workday experience would be beneficial
- Strong customer service mindset and great at building interpersonal relationships
- Team player with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, diligent and meticulous
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with MS
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.