Team Lead - Quality Process Engineering Auditing & Surveillance
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Reporting to the Head of Quality Process Management, you will manage the operational Production Organization Auditing and Surveillance needs in line with EASA Part 21.A & G, and EN9100 requirements, execute the Authority released Audit schedule and manage support Authority Audits.
Your Day to Day:
- Operational leadership of the Quality Process Management Auditing and Surveillance Team with up to 8 team members to ensure allocation of the resources in a time and cost-efficient way while obtaining high company quality standards.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team and delegation / coordination of tasks to team members, e.g. Audit plan and content, while securing the business needs.
- Drive a compliance-oriented collaboration with associated production departments and other Quality Units on the execution of Audit, Surveillance and Monitoring activities including on time closure of identified findings.
- Reporting of and managing your Business KPI’s
- Managing awareness and defining priorities together with your stakeholders to maintain the Production Management System compliance demonstration.
- Contribute to efficient short- and long-term mitigation actions based on findings using Root Cause Corrective Action and Risk analysing methods.
- Review and continuous monitoring of Audit findings to improve Audit effectiveness and Process adherence by forward looking identification of Risk Areas using implemented IT solutions.
- Management and coordination of audit activities from external Auditing body’s
- Coordination and exchange of Audit related Data / Information with the responsible Authority
- Analyse and review potential risk areas for continues improvement.
- Support the Production Organization departments to develop business maturity in compliance to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Active mentor, train, and develop your team members during the day-to-day business and associated departments in topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for Production, to continuously raise awareness, mindset and behaviour for achieving excellence.
- Min. 8 Years of experience in an EASA Part21 or equivalent Aviation Production environment
- Engineering degree, or similar education adequate to the role
- Min. 5 years active experience in auditing / surveillance activities
- Leadership experience in managing operational Teams required.
- Experience in collaboration with Aviation Authorities
- Good level of understanding to Aviation safety and risk management needs.
- Proactive, good communicator and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organization, structures and processes while maintaining our Lilium values and behaviours.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, good German speaking skill is beneficial.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.