Senior Recruiter - Mechanical Engineering
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Our Talent Acquisition team is the engine behind Lilium’s growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly scaling and game changing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we'll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You'll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and you'll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
As an experienced Mechanical Engineering Recruiter, you will utilize your skills and experience to find the top talent for Lilium, including research, networking and candidate development/attraction, and assessment for your business area.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organization
- Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process - creating candidate searches, shortlists, and devising the selection strategy
- Find, engage, and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment journey from sourcing and screening through to interviews, assessment and offer management
- Build strong sourcing, attraction, and assessment processes and manage candidate and stakeholders’ expectations throughout
- Directly source and engage candidates for both existing and forthcoming opportunities, positioning Lilium as an employer of choice
- Research and understand the current market, identify trends and provide insight to your stakeholders
- Create target company lists
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Extensive, proven mechanical engineering recruitment experience ideally gained within the aerospace or automotive sectors
- Experience of business partnering and recruiting at-pace in a scaling environment
- A true headhunter, with a deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- International recruitment / search experience
- Ability to effectively create robust searches and talent mapping strategies, finding top talent for Lilium
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilize to gain the top search results
- A self starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team
- Target-oriented, results driven, and a driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the gravitas to gain credibility quickly and the ability to convey complex arguments and engage with hiring teams in a professional manner
- Fluent English language skills are essential - German highly advantageous
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.