Cloud Identity and Access Management Architect
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
As part of the IT Infrastructure team, you will be accountable for designing, implement and running Lilium’s IAM services and solutions.
Our IT team enables our business with flexible, scalable, fit-for-purpose and secure IT solutions, covering all areas from Digital Workplace, Identity and Access Management, Connectivity, Cloud platform engineering as well as highly secure, high performance and reliable data center services.
Your Day to Day:
- Service owner of Identity and Access Management operational processes across Lilium
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and lead global IAM services and solutions following company best practices and industry frameworks
- Demonstrate expertise with Microsoft Azure (or AWS) and similar cloud services and have experience designing, architect, configuring, provisioning, and deploying IAM solutions
- Maintain Enterprise Identity and Access Management platforms (Active Directory, Azure AD, AAD Connect, Federated Authentication and SSO)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and support of PIM, MFA, Password Management, Azure AD Conditional Access, and Privileged Access Management
- Design and implement automation and self-service for recurrent service requests
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Cyber Security, DevOps and others to design a framework and streamline access to applications
- Present global IAM services and solutions to all cross function stakeholders
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging IAM trends, evaluate new technologies and solutions, participate in strategic and technical architecture efforts to maintain and advance service offerings
- Provide ongoing maintenance/support/upgrades of IT infrastructure and applications
- Responsible for designing the global IAM architecture landscape.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining operating procedures and user guides
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability related to IAM services
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science, or similar working experience
- 7+ more years of experience in Identity & Access Management technologies
- Proven experience with public cloud providers, Azure preferred and AWS good to have
- Hands-on experience in IAM and related technologies, including Azure AD, Active Directory, Single Sign-On, LDAP, PKI, Cloud Directory Services, Authorization and Authentication Technologies (SAML, Open ID Connect, or OAuth), and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Familiar with Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Solid knowledge of LDAP and script/programming languages for automation
- Experience or strong knowledge with ITIL framework
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Willing and able to take on new and unfamiliar IT technologies, constant learning
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
Certifications, not required but helpful:
- Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- Azure Administrator Associate
- ITIL 4 Foundation
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.