Transversal Project Manager - Industrial Systems
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced project manager to drive the development and implementation of the transversal Industrial aspects of Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Integrated Project Team Leader Industrial. The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management of the deployment of all Transversal elements of our Lilium Industrial System incl. Logistics and Manufacturing Digital Platform. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the transversal project to Time, Cost and Quality; transparent progress and performance steering and reporting.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for securing project plans for the transversal elements of new production facilities. This includes prototype production projects as well as process development, design and implementation of pilot lines and series production facilities. Manage a Multi-functional team to effectively coordinate complex cross-functional and cross-organisational inter-dependencies to deliver to the required Aircraft Programme.
- Document and manage:
- risks and opportunities,
- actions,to steer the project to a successful delivery.
- This includes implementing and improving appropriate visual project management for your specific projects, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions, managing time, cost, and resources.
- Contribute to the design of project processes; & implement project, business and organizational processes as required.
- Engineering/Industrial Engineering degree with proven experience in the Industrialisation Project Management of highly technical products on Green/Brown Sites. MBA, Masters’ in Project Management, or equivalent is a plus.
- Min of 5 years’ experience in project management and/or operations positions
- Exceptional analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of techniques for scheduling, risk management, estimation, project communications and budget and resource management
- Experience with green-field projects and/or high volume production is a plus
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Experience with ERP and Business Intelligence software is a plus
- Fluency in spoken & written English is required; German language is a plus.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.