Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and your Team:
We are seeking a versatile and talented SOC Analyst to enhance the resilience of our cyber security team. You will provide expertise in incident identification, assessment, and response, along with threat and vulnerability management. While aligning with the Security Operations Lead, you are ensuring that the SOC department's projects are in line with the defined strategies and that all stakeholders involved always have the required information about the current security situation.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and maintaining SOC controls, policies, procedures, and review them to ensure efficiency.
- Contribute to the further development of security incident automation processes and ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness testing.
- Monitor and analyze alerts from various security tools and networks, performing triage on alarms, and escalating when necessary.
- Manage incident responses, track their progress, and ensure timely resolution of all issues.
- Conduct regular security assessments, audits, and vulnerability testing to identify potential weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a SOC role, with deep understanding of cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, vulnerabilities, and incident management.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, including network protocols, Windows/Linux operating systems, and security related technologies.
- Familiarity with security systems and tools (SIEM, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, Firewalls, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude to help ensure the security of our organization's information systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively translate complex security information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge in the compliance area is an advantage, as well as security industry certifications.
- Must be a team player, capable of working closely with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest in cyber security trends and threats.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.