HRIS Specialist - IT: Human Resources, People
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Lilium Global IT creates the future landscape to be the leading eVTOL manufacturer and service provider in this new industry. We are optimizing our ERP ecosystem to serve main business areas from people, finance to logistics and production. What is missing is you, supporting the HRIS Project Manager and the entire People team to improve and maintain the People / HR landscape based on Workday as the center piece for the entire People division.
If you have what it takes to help optimizing the current landscape with us, check out the open role.
Our HRIS Specialist is maintaining and enhancing People applications, working closely with Lilian’s People Business Partners as well as external partners. You will be responsible for smaller projects in the arena of the Human Resources’ organization including HRIS applications including Workday, Health & Safety applications as well as the integration into Manufacturing.
Your Day to Day:
- Deliver project management, implementation, and maintenance services for the business.
- Working together with the HRIS Project Manager gathering business requirements, configure, implement, and maintain HR solutions.
- Propose effective work-around or alternative solution and implement the proposed solution to meet customer's requirements.
- Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor
- Drive the implementation across business entities
- Execute the implementation road map for the Lilium business landscape
- Exercise complete control of your initiative and project scope
- You approach operations with a creative, innovative and thorough approach with the ability to operate autonomously
- Strong academic background with at least a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Min of 2-3 years manufacturing industry experience in an equivalent position within a large-scale, complex organization or consulting company, ideally with previous focus on one of the major modules of Workday (Core HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Compensation, Talent Optimization, Workforce Planning, Absence etc)
- Know how in configuration of standard interfaces between systems.
- Can demonstrate awareness of the importance of cultural transformation in establishing a successful landscape and driving data quality improvements.
- Strong working knowledge and experience handling of business workflows spanning across people related organization.
- Proven ability to collaborate in diverse teams.
- Good understanding of business change and how to deliver successful change to the business through technology
- A very solid understanding of the people & human resource business in a manufacturing environment
- Proven practical experience with agile project methodologies
- Hands on mentality with a responsible, proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Communicative team player, with strong organizational and implementation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and ideally German
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.