GRC Specialist - Risk Management
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You would be one of the early joiners in the growing Cyber Security function at Lilium.
The GRC Specialist will be responsible for managing and maintaining the cyber security risks of the organization and support with the development of the cyber security policies according to the ISO 27001 and NIST frameworks.
Your Day to Day:
- Support the business with identification of new risks
- Assessing raised risks in alignment with the Owners and agree on remediation
- Work with stakeholders to develop and monitor risk treatment plans
- Regularly report risk status to IT Management
- Improve Risk Management platform and/or identify proper solution
- Develop and maintain cyber security policies according to ISO 27001 and NIST frameworks
- Minimum 3 years within a risk management or GRC function
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and NIST frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Business-fluent English is required, German would be a plus
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.