Industrial Maintenance Electrician (m/f/d)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and team:
Lilium's manufacturing department is responsible for the assembly of the Lilium Jet and its components. In this role, you will be part of the Industrial Engineering team and take responsibility for maintaining and continuously optimizing Lilium’s manufacturing facilities. Your responsibilities range from building technology, machines and equipment, to tools. You ensure that all technical equipment is fully functional at all times and plan ahead so that future requirements are met. We are looking for an ambitious, responsible, and proactive colleague to join us on our journey to bring the revolutionary Lilium Jet to the skies worldwide.
- Performing inspection, maintenance, and repair tasks
- Ensuring the operation of production and building systems and equipment
- Conception, monitoring, and control of external services for maintenance measures
- Technical documentation in accordance with the applicable documentation guidelines to ensure legal compliance
- Performing electrical modifications and installations
- Submitting purchase requisitions and acknowledging receipt of the order
- Creating maintenance plans and performing preventive maintenance measures
- Conducting safety and fire protection checks and complying with occupational safety standards
- Completed apprenticeship as an electronics technician or electrician or experience in a comparable profession
- Knowledge of fault elimination procedures
- Knowledge of maintenance tools
- Knowledge in the field of building technology, such as air conditioning, fire alarm, security, and building automation systems.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Problem-solving skills to analyze complex technical problems and find suitable solutions
- Independence and initiative to proactively recognize maintenance needs and plan maintenance measures
- Hands-on mentality – you are not afraid to tackle tasks and take on new challenges
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Basic knowledge of English and German.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?