IT Service Management Specialist
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
As part of the IT Operations & Infrastructure department, you will be accountable for designing, implementing and promoting IT Service Management services and solutions.
Our IT team enables our business with flexible, scalable, fit-for-purpose and secure IT solutions, covering all areas from Collaboration and Sharing, Endpoint Management, ITSM, Identity and Access Management, Connectivity, Cloud platform engineering as well as highly secure, high performance and reliable data center services.
Your Day to Day:
- Service owner for the IT Service Management service strategy and processes across Lilium
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and support key cross-functional initiatives relative to ITSM services and solutions following company best practices and industry frameworks (ITIL)
- Develop and implement Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, and Configuration Management within Global IT
- Own and govern the Change Management process across Global IT
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define and implement a Major Incident process and Post Incident Reviews
- Define our product vision and roadmap for the ITSM tools (primarily ServiceNow)
- Have a strong focus on automation and self-service for recurrent service requests
- Ensure the support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform in conjunction with our external partner
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Cyber Security, DevOps and others to develop ITIL-based processes, SLA´s and KPI´s that are suitable for our business needs
- Provide training and education on service management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science, or similar working experience
- 5+ more years of experience within a Global ITSM organization
- Critical thinking to challenge the status quo and find value added solutions
- Ability to influence others and rally stakeholders around a common objective.
- Excellent communication skills, public speaking exposure
- Comfortable with Agile practices and methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Willing and able to take on new and unfamiliar IT technologies, constant learning
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?