IT Operations Manager - Production & Supply Chain
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Lilium is currently implementing all IT systems and solution needed to run our unique business model.
As IT Operations Manager for our Production and Supply Chain organisation (Operations) you will play a leading role in a successful operation of our IT landscape. We are running a wide range of systems with the focus on the Infor ERP implementation. You will ensure the successful operation and continuous improvement of these systems. We are running a cloud first policy.
You will work together and manage teams of highly skilled and well-motivated experts from IT and external partner companies in order to support our business customers.
By operating our IT landscape and continuously improving it you are directly contributing to the success of Lilium. By year end we will start producing our first Lilium Jet which requires a fully operational IT System.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. This position will be based in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Acting as IT Operations Manager (team lead) for our DevOps Operations team. You are managing and planning all operational activities including continuous improvements
- Your main focus will be on our INFOR ERP implementation
- You are acting as the product owner for the ERP system and closely liaising with the development teams
- Manage installations, upgrades and new releases
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Resolve issues escalated by users, technicians and engineers
- Be responsible for user management
- Oversee data recovery and system security operations
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders
- Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems and manage contracts
- Develop IT policies and practices
- Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Proven track record as IT Operations Manager in an Industrial environment, preferably in Aerospace or Automotive
- Infor expertise is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Hands on mentality with a responsible, proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, business-fluent English is required
- Be motivated by fast paced environments, where a high degree of autonomy and personal responsibility are given to teams to create success
- Be passionate about constantly getting better - with the drive to create continuous improvements
- Be familiar with agile methodology and usage of Jira/Confluence
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- Leadership and organizational skills
What we can offer
- The opportunity to be a part of building the sustainable world-friendly future of aviation
- A highly collaborative working environment where ideas and creativity are celebrated and encouraged
- The chance to lead and develop our IT operations business
- Partnering with like-minded colleagues to make a significant contribution to the launch of a revolutionary new form of transport (high-speed regional air mobility)
- Taking pride in producing and delivering our first Lilium Jet
What can you expect from us
- We have a low ego culture where the best idea will be embraced, whomever it comes from. We will both support your individual success and challenge your views in an open, honest, and respectful manner.
- We believe that clear individual responsibility is vital to our success and will therefore give you the support, autonomy and ownership necessary for you to achieve your best
- We have an open communication style, both at a company level (with regular Q&A sessions and learning opportunities) and at an individual basis.
- In everything we do, we are driven by our shared ambition to create a brand new mode of transport. Our entrepreneurial and innovation principles guide an approach where we are pushing the bounds of what’s possible, whilst also ensuring our culture continues to be respectful and inclusive
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?