A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and your Team:
As a key part of our Finance team, you will be playing a vital role in shaping the development of the business and our world class product. In this role you will be working closely with stakeholders across the Manufacturing and Engineering departments and supporting on finance related topics on a day to day basis. This is a highly data driven role, however the successful candidate will also deliver impact by engaging closely with key stakeholders.
Your Day to Day:
- Partner with key stakeholders in the production and engineering divisions to provide finance support to facilitate achievement of the overall business objectives.
- Preparation of reports/analyses based on financial and operational key figures.
- Support in the preparation of the monthly closings
- Ensure data integrity and continuously strive to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Close collaboration with accounting and procurement functions
- Support finance projects such as ERP implementation
- Work on any ad hoc projects or tasks as required.
- University degree in finance and/or engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the area of finance/controlling desirable
- Technical background an asset
- Highly analytical, comfortable with data coming from different sources
- Strong knowledge in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI) and excel. INFOR ERP system is advantageous
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, where needs and priorities evolve rapidly
- Fluent in English language essential, German or any other language would be beneficial
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?