Intern - Software Engineer
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our team for a Software Engineering internship.
In this position, you will support the development of the complete infrastructure for the continuous integration of the software development. The intern will support the definition of continuous integration pipelines, the integration of the tools and the development of customized code.
The position requires someone with a strong scripting skills and, version control and continuous integration environment experience is highly desirable.
Your day to day:
- Support the definition and development of software development pipelines in a continuous integration environment.
- Develop scripts to automatize the execution steps of the pipeline and integrate the tools.
- Develop customized solutions to support the software development.
- Produce documentation of the developed pipelines and scripts.
- Interact with other teams (IT and other development teams) to get requirements and feedback.
- Master or Bachelor student in the field of Computer Engineering or similar.
- Programming skills in Python and Groovy is required.
- Experience with MATLAB/SVN, PowerShell, Bash and Jenkins is a highly desirable.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?