A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
As a Certifying Staff, you will work hands-on in a production organization environment. Reporting to the Team Leader Quality
Inspection, you will be responsible to carry out operational Quality Inspections during manufacturing activities in accordance
with company internal Processes and given ones by the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc) to obtain and maintain the
company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Your Day to Day:
• Liaise with different areas of the production line and internal quality teams to integrate the attestation and RTS needs
into the Lilium Production System.
• Take care on required attestation activities on time and quality to meet production schedules.
• Issue before flight and after flight checks on A/C.
• Manage quality and inspection escapes by non-conformity reports and concessions.
• Analyse and interact with quality conformance team for corrective/preventive action plan against nonconformances.
• Coordinate day-to-day communication and need with our production teams.
• Run control and improve the Production inspection planning, methods and technologies.
• Support definition and control of inspection quality characteristics and conduct periodic quality reviews.
• Support and mentor your and other team members in topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for
• Responsible for Aircraft configuration oversight, maintaining the AC Log Book, execution of assigned inspection tasks,
and Releasing A/C to service.
• Licensed Part66 B1, B2 / C holder
• Min of 5 years of experience as a Certifying Staff in POA or MOA.
• Technical experience and certain degree of knowledge in electronic, mechanic as well as composite is appreciated.
• Experience with Aviation Regulations and Quality Processes (APQP, QCP, SPC, PPS)
• Must be proactive, good communicator.
• Fact-driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success – without ego.
• Must be a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the
• Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
• Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
• Fluent English language skills required
• Willingness to shift work
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?