Intern - Production Planning and Scheduling
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to our Product Owner of planning & scheduling domain, work closely together with various interfaces and departments e.g. Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics and Production.
The Production Planning & Control team provides the best process & technology solutions in connecting logistics, warehouse and production factories to meet the production requirements and the business targets in accordance to the quality standards of EASA 21G and EN9100. In parallel, PP&C is the orchestrater between all teams in order to enable rapid prototyping and early technology development and demonstration projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Support PP&C team in the creation of support tickets for all ERP related issues, follow-ups with the technical support team, document root causes and preventive measures
- Work closely with factory planners to validate the facility layout for more accurate scheduling outputs
- Support in creating test cases and following-up bug fixing for new system functionalities.
- Work closely with the Data Analysis team to improve our workflow management and support in upscaling it to an event-driven one.
Business Experience / Skills
- Student in Information Technology, Production Engineering, Supply Chain, or any similar field of study
- Work independently with a hands-on mentality
- Willing to take the initiative and handle complexity
- Able to suggest optimization proposals
- Motivation to transfer improvement ideas into reality
- Practical experience in industry is beneficial
- MS Office (esp. Excel, Power Point, Word)
- ERP Systems
- Jira / Confluence
- Data mining / analysis system (esp. Palantir Foundry)
- English minimum C1
- Excellent Communicator
- Team player
- Complex Problem solver
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Disciplined and Structured
- Autonomous way of working
- Motivated and engaged
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?