A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Lilium is a fast-growing company which is about to change the way how people will travel in a more sustainable and eco-friendly way. To support the entire organization, we are looking for a data analyst who is keen to develop a data driven company creating a new market for future eVTOL’s ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by implementing data analytics use cases across the company. You will learn how to process, analyze, and visualize technical and business data. Over time you will improve your skills not only on the technical side, but also in several business domains (end to end business processes).
If you have what it takes to help improve and further develop Lilian’s business with us, check out the open role as Data Analyst in the Global IT Corporate Systems team. You will have the chance to work with cross-departmental teams across Lilium.
Your day to day:
- Drive and promote the data driven initiatives with an agile mindset
- Understand the data used within processes and identify solutions to improve or harvest
- Structure complex datasets along business operations and translate them into solutions
- Develop and steer end-to-end data streams cross-divisional, cross departmental
- Implement and maintain data pipelines
- Implement and maintain dashboards
- Communicate with business stakeholders on working level to understand business logic and requirements
- Support the team with other topics if required (Admin, software evaluation)
- Collaborate and work in a multi-cultural and international context
- As a lifelong learner, you continuously gain new business and technical expertise in an innovative and unique industry
- Collaborate with leaders to identify and resolve organizational impediments and barriers on data level and actively advocate for solutions
- Potential possibility to develop towards more advanced topics like modelling and optimization
- University degree in engineering, computer science, economics ideally combined with first data related experience in a technology or consultant company
- Work experience is beneficial but not mandatory (lateral entrants/ career changers welcome)
- Coding background (learning by doing, specific trainings are offered)
- Affinity to data, statistics
- General IT knowledge is an advantage
- First experience with data science tools (e.g. Palantir, Python, pyspark)
- Abilities to communicate the value of transforming a company into a digital enterprise
- Analytical & technical mindset, strong ability to solve problems, metrics-driven and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude paired with a good portion of curiosity and a customer-centric service attitude
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?