Supply Chain Quality Manager
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and your Team:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Quality Production Organization, you will implement the supplier quality framework of Lilium’s Organization. Supplier management including supplier selection, qualifications, development, audits, assessments as well fulfilment of Lilium’s Supplier Quality Requirements, in line with company requirements and certifications (e.g., Part 21 G/J, EN9100) will be the responsible working task. In addition, the collaboration and support of the incoming inspection area complete your daily business.
Your Day to Day:
- Prepare, maintain and conduct supplier audits as well assessments
- You act as the APQP Leader for your Supplier Portfolio and approve FAI and PPAP
- Create Incoming Inspection plans and carry out inspection to confirm supplier quality
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective action plans for non-conformance
- Define, analyse and control supplier performance as part of regular quality reviews and define supplier improvement plans.
- Maintain digital data quality within using IT applications to contribute to real time supply chain health monitoring.
- Identify conflicts early and drive successful resolution across people, processes and products.
- Support and mentor your internal stakeholders and suppliers according to their development needs in topics concerning Industry Standards and Aviation Regulations.
- Supporting by implementing new SCQM processes and tools
- Engineering Degree or Technician in Aerospace
- 5 years of experience working with Quality Management Systems in Aerospace
- Auditor or experience (acc. to EN9100/ ISO 19011)
- Experience on problem solving tools (e.g., 9S, 8d, Ishikawa, 5-Whys)
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inspection processes in Aerospace
- Fact-driven, resilient and personally committed to achieving success, problem-solving mindset
- Able to work well in teams and autonomously, take the lead, when necessary
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluent English language is essential, German is beneficial
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Something looks off?