Broomfield, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Lightship is the first American all-electric recreational vehicle manufacturer currently developing an aerodynamic, battery-powered trailer for the electric age. As the macro transition to an all-electric transportation ecosystem accelerates, Lightship is bringing the increased convenience and superior performance that electrification offers to a pastime enjoyed by over 11 million American families.
Honoring Diverse Perspectives
Lightship is committed to hiring and developing top talent from diverse backgrounds. We believe representing and supporting diverse groups is key to the success of our team members, customers, shareholders and the achievement of our mission and vision. We operate in a collaborative environment with a flat organizational structure and expect a high degree of integrity, autonomy and creativity from all members of the team.
About the Role
At Lightship, we are revolutionizing the future of RVing, and we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Office Manager to manage our new Broomfield facility, provide administrative support to our leadership team and act as a culture carrier and organizer promoting a productive and inclusive workplace. You’ll work closely with our founders, facility operations and people teams and will be a critical team member as we scale our operations and team. The ideal candidate has thrived working on small teams at dynamic, early stage companies.
- You are the organizational force and main point of contact managing the day-to-day of Lightship’s Broomfield facility
- Provide both in person and remote administrative support to executives across the company
- Manage workplace services, utilities and vendors and oversee all supplies, light equipment, and space/infrastructure planning and moves
- Be a leading voice advocating for a safe, clean workplace in a manufacturing and office environment following the best practices set out by company leadership
- Organize local team events (recruiting-focused, culture-building; onsite and offsite)
- Oversee visitors to the office and ensure a friendly, personal experience while also maintaining confidentiality of company information
- Support HR partners in organizing company wide events (e.g. team offsites, onsite sprints)
- Champion of Lightship values and a positive and collaborative employee experience
- Help us build a high performing, diverse team and an inclusive support structure
- Support other people- and workplace-related projects, as needed (onboarding, procuring computers/equipment, etc.)
- Support coordination and scheduling of board and leadership team meetings
Prior Experience & Professional Qualities
- 5+ years’ experience in an office management, executive assistant or other administrative role
- You love building community and creating connections between people
- Resourceful and self-motivated with ability to work in changing environments
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and experience in developing internal systems
- Prior experience working in startups or technology companies (experience in a manufacturing or hardware-focused environment a plus)
- Experience with Jira and Google Suite a plus
Lightship compensation consists of the yearly salary above plus equity, which gives you a stake in the company.
Employee Benefits & Philosophy - Applies to Full Time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision (full time only)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off that we actually want you to use! 3-4 weeks is common at Lightship.
-12 weeks paid parental leave
- $2,000 per year towards an RV trip of your own, we call this a LightTrip (full time only)
Lightship offers all of its employees and their dependents full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and covers 100% of the insurance premium. We are on a mission to create a more healthful all-electric experience for a pastime that millions of families enjoy and believe strongly that our team should not have to worry about quality healthcare for themselves or their loved ones along the way.
Most roles at Lightship require onsite work from our offices Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, though some roles may require all days in office. Speak to the hiring manager to learn more.