- Supplier Management: Foster and maintain robust relationships with global suppliers, ensuring consistent quality and timely deliveries.
- Product Development Support: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide supply chain insights, ensuring cost-effective, quick, and efficient product development.
- Supply Chain Optimization: Continuously assess and enhance supply chain efficiency, focusing on cost reduction and lead time minimization.
- Local Supply Base Development: Establish and manage a local supply base in Colorado to meet production and development needs
- Cost Management: Monitor and control supply chain costs, identifying opportunities for cost savings and negotiating favorable terms with suppliers.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential supply chain risks to ensure uninterrupted business operations.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data-driven insights for informed decision-making and support of strategic initiatives.
- Project Management: lead cross-functional teams to manage project timelines including developing and maintaining action trackers, Gantt charts, and other program management tools related to on-time delivery of supplier parts against Program timing
Prior Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, engineering, or related field
- 2+ years supply chain experience with strong supplier relationship experience and sourcing knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage supplier relationships effectively
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to operate in new tools and systems
- Working knowledge of Jira is a plus but not required
- Experience in developing local supply bases is advantageous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications as well as basic knowledge of manufacturing process controls and quality assurance for their commodity space
- Familiarity with local Colorado suppliers for metals is a plus
- Familiarity with Non-Disclosure Agreements, General Terms & Conditions, Piece Price Agreements, and other related contracts is a bonus