Senior Brand Designer
- Maintain the Lightship visual brand across marketing and community channels. Push the Lightship brand forward with the successful conception and execution of digital campaigns that engage audiences and support brand awareness, acquisition, and retention.
- Lead design projects from start to finish, crafting bold and compelling creative solutions through brainstorming, concept development, and pixel-perfect delivery.
- Unlock the storytelling potential of the Lightship brand message through graphic design, animation, video, and photography.
- Be a brand evangelist by strengthening the Lightship visual toolkit, ensuring cohesive and consistent application across internal and external departments and teams.
- Suggest and refine processes and tactics, implementing best practices for design development and go-live execution.
- Collaborate with our marketing and social media team, web developers, and agency partners to ensure cohesive brand experiences across touchpoints, including guiding creative decision making through feedback and art direction.
- Manage and establish best practices for brand assets.
- 6+ years working as a designer.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate experience.
- The ability to work independently across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Online portfolio that showcases project work, clearly outlining your role and contribution within each project.
- Portfolio evidence creating motion graphics and animations.
- Experience maintaining brand across channels and campaigns.
- Fluency with design, video, and animation software (full Adobe Suite including After Effects, and Figma), Google Slides, and Powerpoint, etc
- A passion for meaningful design solutions, and high proficiency in the formal principles and elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, color, emphasis and unity.
- Experience with digital and interactive design with a finger on the pulse of what's new in digital design.
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to visually communicate complex themes and ideas in a clear and intentional way.
- Strong written and visual communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with scrupulous and intelligent file management while collaborating with other team members, including non-designers.