Product Manager - Growth
Incredible Health is looking for a Growth Product Manager. This team member will operate at the intersection of our product, marketing and lifecycle communications functions. Your mission will be to find new and engaging ways to serve nurses nationwide. The scope of work will include setting up nurses for success as they take their first steps in finding a new job and ensuring we add value to their work and life in between job searches (via social, educational and financial tools). Tackle some of the most compelling product problems in close partnership with a group of smart and down-to-earth people.
The typical day-to-day in this role will involve:
- Defining and own a piece of the consumer growth roadmap, including tracking KPIs and creating dashboards for the features and funnels you invest in.
- Analyzing data to identify key leverage points and running iterative experiments.
- Partnering with design and operations team members to develop a deep understanding of the user journey and gathering feedback to elevate our user experience.
- Working cross-functionally to define and ship delightful experiences that drive engagement and marketplace metrics.
- Finding ways to be lean and improve efficiency and excellence in our product development process.
- Partnering with Growth Product Lead on forming a best-in-class growth program.
- Operating with a high degree of autonomy.
Unusual days include:
- Competing on trivia until the wee hours of the afternoon
- Occasionally travel to see the whole team and have some fun
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You’ve successfully optimized or overhauled a consumer-facing feature or flow
- You have experience partnering with marketing, lifecycle or growth functions as a PM
- You regularly run your own queries and turn data into actionable insights
- You have plenty of practice scoping and running experiments
- You know when to get things done and when to consult or collaborate with others
- You bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems
Preferred qualifications include:
- 4+ years experience as a product manager, including time at a growth stage company
- At least 2 years experience in a consumer product management role / working on user-facing features, flows, experiences
- At least 1 year experience partnering with marketing, growth marketing or lifecycle functions
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Iterable or other consumer engagement platform
If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications, we would still love to hear from you!
And now a little bit about us...
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy so that you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).