Product Analytics Lead
Do you love understanding how a company works and driving projects to make it more efficient, effective and scalable? Do you love building and fostering teams of strong analysts? Do you get a thrill when you think something can be executed better and are given the opportunity to do just that? Do you love swimming in a sea of data and creating analyses that concisely describe the opportunity? Do you love diving into the database to understand, frame, quantify, and scope problems? Do you love executing on projects that will make the team happier and the customers more delighted? Do you want to work with awesomely smart people who are just genuinely cool to be around?
Well, this is your lucky day because Incredible Health is hiring a person like you! We are looking for a smart, resourceful, and results-driven individual with quantitative skills. Your opportunity is to lead a team that is focused on empowering Incredible Health to help healthcare professionals find and do their best work.
The typical day-to-day in this role will involve:
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Head of Product and CEO to drive operational excellence and efficiency while the company grows in revenue exponentially.
- Optimizing our operations funnels: reducing drop-offs, manual work, and friction while constantly automating defined processes.
- Building reports of funnel and personnel performance to increase visibility into key metrics, inputs, and outputs.
- Quantitative modeling of operational bottlenecks, points of friction, and data gaps to target projects to address these.
- Collaborating with leadership, client success, product, and engineering teams to improve and streamline processes.
- Working closely with Engineering on ways to improve the data/tech stack and improve self-service (we use Snowflake, Metabase, Hex, DBT but are always open to exploring new tools!).
- Working closely with Finance to model, understand and improve how the entire company works together.
- Driving multiple projects forward at any given time.
- Building and supporting your team. Helping prioritize their time and ensuring focus towards the right projects.
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience in tech and/or a fast-paced startup (growth startup experience preferred).
- You have 2+ years of experience leading / managing teams.
- You look at the world and constantly think there’s a better way to do things.
- You’re smart (really smart), inquisitive, and enjoy constantly discovering and learning.
- You’re results driven and thrive in fast-moving environments where your work is high-profile and high-impact.
- You've got good ideas but also listen to the ideas of others.
- You’re resourceful and can find alternative solutions when faced with challenges.
- You get stuff done even if nobody is watching.
- You’re data-driven and can explain your efforts through quantitative analyses.
- Proficient in Excel / SQL / BI tool development
And now a little bit about us...
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy so that you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).