Since you’ve landed on this page, you already know Hedvig is a mover and shaker in insurtech, and think you might have what it takes to join us. As the only loved insurance company in Sweden (in the world?), we’ve proven that it’s possible to disrupt an entire industry with people’s best interests at heart. We’ve been working hard since the very beginning to change an industry that is hard to love – to something at least likeable. At Hedvig, we believe the only way to do so is to work with loveable people.
What about the role?
We're looking for a person to join Hedvig's Growth Team that focuses on customer lifecycle marketing and insights. In this role, you will be the voice of our customer’s to the organisation as well as activate your deep understanding of their needs via CRM-marketing. The Growth Team is part of the wider Marketing team where you will work closely with some of Sweden's best marketers, designers, and analysts to build consumer centric communication and initiatives.
Hedvig is a fast-paced team where we help and support each other to develop constantly.
- You will own all aspects of our lifecycle marketing campaigns and the CRM platform. From email deliverability to sales and optimising customer journeys.
- Work with CRM stakeholders internally.
- Analyse and activate data from CRM and our databases to build better and more efficient campaigns.
- Conduct surveys and query our databases for deeper understanding of our customers’ needs. Insights will in turn inform marketing and product roadmap decisions.
- You will get the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-growing insurtech.
What about you?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in BA, Engineering or Statistics is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience from CRM marketing and marketing automation from an B2C business
- You love numbers
- Are curious about why people act the way they do and how to nudge them in the right direction
- Have an interest in and are keeping up with the latest trends in marketing automation and CDPs.
- A Doer that likes to work in a fast-paced environment where change is constantly happening, while not being afraid of getting your hands dirty and learning a lot along the way
- Experience working in modern messaging platforms like Customer.io, Braze, Drip, Iterable or Klaviyo is preferred but not a must.
- Our company language is English and we communicate both in Swedish and English to our members. Therefore we expect you to communicate and operate effortlessly in both languages.
- Prior experience of project management and working with product teams is a plus.
The role is an important part of the Growth Team at Hedvig and the overall growth of the company. Our digital first platform gives you a great stepping stone to harvest and analyse data in order take our crm-, lifecycle marketing and customer insights to the next level. You will sit in the marketing team but build relationships with stakeholders across all teams at Hedvig.
What about us?
As part of Hedvig, you quickly notice that "general truths" are not accepted without being questioned. We are an enthusiastic group of people who love to challenge each other to find the best way forward. We do not care who says something; we care about what is being said. We put a lot of effort into building a trusting culture where freedom, collective thinking, and individual ownership have center stage. We are not perfect–far from it – but we talk about and learn from our mistakes and imperfections to improve continuously. And we have a lot of fun along the way! As individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Come join the Hedvig team, including all our very loved office pups, in newly renovated offices in central Stockholm.
- Hedvig HQ Sthlm
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Already working at Hedvig?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.