Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Gusto has physical office spaces in Denver, San Francisco, and New York City. All Gusto roles posted in these metro areas come with the expectation of working from the office on designated days approximately 2-3 days per week.
- San Francisco Office Metro: San Francisco-Oakland-Berkeley, CA & San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- Denver Office Metro: Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area
- New York City Office Metro: New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan Statistical Area
Symmetry, Gusto’s subsidiary, has a physical office in Scottsdale. All Symmetry roles posted in this metro area come with the expectation of working from the office on designated days approximately 2-3 days per week.
- Scottsdale Office Metro: Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, AZ Metropolitan Statistical Areas
When approved to work from a location other than a Gusto office, a secure, reliable and consistent internet connection is required.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
We’re looking for talented and motivated Senior Salesforce Business Analyst with 4+ years of experience. This candidate should be comfortable always asking “why” and challenging the status quo here at Gusto. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, an expert at translating functional requirements into technical solutions, and passionate about problem solving and building for the future.
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will be joining our BizTech BSA team and will partner closely with Gusto’s functional leadership teams to continue to scale Gusto’s Salesforce instance. This individual will be responsible for ensuring our business partner’s requirements are translated into technical requirements. The ideal candidate will analyze data to help Gusto determine how best we can continue to scale our Salesforce instance in the future to improve our customer experience with our Gusto Team.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive system improvements by ensuring effective requirements elicitation, configuration, administration, development, and application support for our Salesforce platform
- Manage projects and partner closely with members of the cross-functional teams to roll out new systems or reduce inefficiencies in our current processes
- Manage integrated applications and third party suppliers including NICE CXOne, Qualtrics, Chili Piper, Outreach, RingLead, Catalyst and more.
- Be a technology strategist, partnering with stakeholders and taking ownership of the roadmap and products they use to reduce inefficiencies and support Gusto as we scale.
- Build and maintain effective Gustie experiences using Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds.
- Be accountable for the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our lead-to-cash capabilities.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Conduct proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting CX or Revenue organizations. Bonus points for telephony or Revenue-generating experience.
- 4+ years of experience with strategic ownership of a Salesforce platform including vision, roadmap, and work prioritization
- Comprehensive Salesforce product knowledge and hands-on administration experience with Service or Sales cloud.
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
Learn more about the team:
- Our Engineering Culture and Values
- How We Built a Service-Driven Team
- Our Diversity Goals and Efforts
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $114,000-$147,000 in Denver & most remote locations, and $132,000-$162,000 for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.